Terms of Service
- PhoenixAPH reserves the right to use any photo or video for promotional purposes.
- Usage rights/licenses are not valid until payment is received in full.
- A non-refundable 50% retainer is required to book and hold the date of your session. The retainer serves as a cancellation fee and the remaining balance is due before you receive your edited footage.
- If you cancel more than 48 hours in advance of your session, you can apply your retainer to a future session. If you cancel or reschedule less than 48 hours in advance of your session, the retainer is non-refundable, and a new retainer must be paid before rescheduling. Reschedules must be completed within three months of the original session date, the same rule applies to reschedules due to weather as well.
- If the PhoenixAPH employee shows up to the property and can’t get in or the shoot is cancelled by the agent/seller, the fee is $75 + 50% of the quoted amount. If I quoted $200, the fee would be $175.
- Client may not resell the images. Client has reproduction rights. PhoenixAPH retains ownership rights.
- PhoenixAPH has no obligation to retain or archive any of the images after they have been delivered to the Client.
- All fees payable under this agreement are due irrespective of whether or not the Client makes actual use of the images.
Privacy and Safety
- PhoenixAPH does not operate within 5 miles of an airport or above 400 feet above ground level without proper permission from ATC..
- All filming occurs during daylight hours per FAA guidelines.
- For Your security, PhoenixAPH does not store your credit card numbers, expiration dates, or CVV codes. PhoenixAPH utilizes third parties for a variety of purposes, including identity verification, denied-party screening, and secure credit card handling, and share with them only the information required for them to properly execute these services. PhoenixAPH does not sell your information to any third party.
Images and Video Content
Clients are welcome to send an authorized representative to the site on the day of shooting. The representative may view raw photo/video footage at that time to ensure their needs and expectations are met. Prior to shooting day, the clients input on the specifics of the desired subject matter or particular points of interest are encouraged. If not specified, the Client agrees to defer to PhoenixAPH professional judgement as to the acceptability of the images captured.